Friday, July 25, 2008

Is your MyKad always on you?

http://www.emedia.com.my/detailnews.php

Everyone have their own MyKad as long as they were Malaysian citizen. But, how many of us realise the importance of MyKad? Nowadays, MyKad become the identity of an individual and need us to always bring it. We are advise to always bring it everywhere to avoid a risk being arrested when the massive operation to flush out illegal immigrant. During my secondry school, i always forgot where i put my MyKad. Once, i lost my MyKad for a month. I already look at all place but still not found it. I took a month searching for my MyKad and never give up to find it. At one evening, i opened my old wallet to take out my bank card, then one card dropped to the ground. I were shock and excited when looking at the card on the ground because it was my MyKad!! I looking everywhere,waisted my times and lastly it just slipped in my wallet. Why not i seeking carefully in my wallet?!

No comments: