Thursday, September 18, 2008

M16


What you think in your mind when see the word M16?? Maybe you know about M16, or maybe not. Actually the M16 is a lightweight, 5.56 mm caliber, air-cooled, gas-operated, magazine-fed assault rifle, with a rotating bolt, actuated by direct impingement gas operation. The rifle is made of steel, aluminum, and composite plastic. Malaysian army and police also use this type of weapon. It was semi-automatic rifle that can achieve more than 200m shooting distances. I had an experience in using this weapon. I had used this weapon during my training for police cadet and for shooting tournament by using M16 for 100m shooting distances. It was unforgettable experiences in my life although I feel like to be a deaf and made my sense of hearing trouble for a couple days. If you were there during my training, your head will be exploding because of shooting sound.

No comments: