Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Dream since I was a young boy...

Since I was a young boy, I always dream to have my own sport car. Maybe I influenced by Batman’s story. Batman had a sporty, shiny black car. It was very cool to have it. For sure I couldn’t get the car like Batman’s car, but I still can have a sporty, shiny car. I interested in Lotus car. There were great collections of sports car with a high technology machine.For example is Elise model. Its engine had 189 Horsepower 1.8 Liter, Mid-Mounted 4-Cylinder with DOHC and VVTL-I (Variable Valve Timing and Lift Intelligence). While its maximum power is 189 hp @7800 rpm and maximum torque is 133 lb ft @6800 rpm. Besides, it also had a gorgeous design, a great exterior gadget, and the best suspension with a cool interior addition. I couldn’t imagine if I have this sporty car. It was very cool!!

No comments: